My biggest accomplishment this March was that I finished my fist bed-size quilt! I actually got it finished in time for my boyfriend's visit but gave it to him with taking a finished photo! I will have to take one down on the farm. So instead there is a photo of it being laid out ready for quilting.
What I need to finish this April...
(All require quilting then binding)
This week I'm making a diary cover from the leftover fabric from the above quilt.
9 comments:
Dropping by from the Small Blog Meet at Lily's. Very nice work!
you got alot done this month.
Just stopping by while visiting the blogs linked in the small blog meet. Congrats on your first bed size quilt - I've yet to get to that point. And I love the quilt in your 3rd pic - is that wonderland?
Congrats on finishing your first bed-sized quilt, Jeanne! That's a huge accomplishment. I know because I'm wrestling with mine now! Wishing you a happy April!
Wow, your quilts are amazing. I look forward to seeing the finished products.
Nice work on finishing your first big quilt! How exciting!
Love your diamond quilts that you have waiting for April :)
I came from Lily's Quilts, I love the third quilt - the diamond HSTs with white - so pretty!
Yzo
Hi stopping by from Small blog meet. Love your bed quilt and you have some gorgeous WIP - look forward to seeing the finished articles
Wow what gorgeous quilts. I can't wait to see them finished. Found you on the small blog meet. I look forward to seeing more of your work soon :-)
Post a Comment