I am very excited to let you all know that I have been accepted to Griffith University to study a Bachelor of Biomedical Science!
Study starts the 22 of July so a few more weeks of quilting to finish projects and get some more underway before the start of the semester. I don't think that the magnitude of this has hit me yet. It will probably, when I start buying text books. Today I am going to pick up student card and enroll in my classes which include - Statistics, Chemistry, Structural Biochemistry, and Functional Molecular Genetics. How boring right? Well, only the statistics. I am currently going through a long recruitment process with Apple and if I successfully get a place on one of their teams I will drop a subject or two so I can work and study.
The program is three years and while this may limit the amount of quilting I will be able to do I am so excited. I cannot wait to start this course.
It's such an exciting program and I'm getting closer to my dream of
studying medicine. I can't wait to share this journey with you.
Remembering that quilting will keep me sane during what will be a very
busy and challenging program.
1 comment:
Congratulations, you must be thrilled. Best of luck :-)
Post a Comment